Model 400 RS232 Legacy PWM Driver (Discontinued Q2 2022)
- The Model 400 USB is a drop-in replacement with improved specifications for the Model 400 style analog to PWM duty cycle applications. Please refer to the Model 402 for RS232 to PWM applications.
- The Model 400 RS232 Legacy (released in 2004) will be supported for the life of the product - no new software releases will be issued.
PWMC400 Data Sheet Download
PWMC400 Installation Guide Download
PWMC400 Users Manual Download
PWMC400 Kit Guide Download
APM PWM Controller GUI / Windows Software Utility Download
APM PWM Controller Sequencing Software Utility (Windows) Download
Model 200-01 PWM Controller (Obsolete as of Q1 2001)
The Model 200-01 PWM Controller was the predecessor to the Model 205 PWM Controller. The Model 205 is a completely compatible upgrade to the Model 200-01 series. Please see the Model 205 PWM Controller product page.
- digitally adjustable pulse width modulated square wave output generation
- two models
- Model 200-01 for 1 to 200 Hz (1 Hz step) range
- Model 200-01A for 2 to 400 Hz (2 Hz steps) range
- Model 205 PWM Controller is compatible upgrade
- the Model 200-01 and 01A will be supported for the life of the product - no new software releases will be issued
PWMC200-01 Users Manual Download